Cookie charm bracelets girls love
Posted on November 2, 2012 by Little Brownie Bakers
Girl will love making this “charming” cookie catalog to wear on their wrists.
A savvy business person knows her product well so she can sell with clarity and confidence. This keepsake bracelet will help girls brush up on their cookie facts. Not only is this fun bracelet a conversation-starter, but it is a fashionable “cookie catalog” that can be used to present the cookie line-up to interested buyers at moment’s notice.
- 12-inch ribbon (1 per girl)
- 6 to 8 key tags per girl (Each girl should have one for each variety of cookie sold.)
- 1 set of cookie or cookie character images per girl. (You can print these on mailing labels in advance so they are in a sticker format. Or girls can use glue to attach the images.)
- 1 lanyard clip per girl (¾-inch size is ideal)
- Markers or colored pencils
- Provide each girl with one set of supplies.
- Encourage girls to cut out the round cookie images.
- Invite girls to stick or glue a cookie image on one side of each key tag.
- Use markers to write the cookie name and/or descriptions on the opposite side of each charm.
- Tie the lanyard clip to one end of the ribbon.
- Tie the charms onto the ribbon, about 1 inch apart
Large group tips!
- Consider buying key tags with the cookie pictures pre-printed on them. Look for low-cost, bulk key tag and lanyard clip vendors online.
- Alternatively, girls can make a necklace with a single pendant. Each girl chooses her favorite cookie for the front and writes her cookie goal on the back. Each girl will need one key tag, one cookie image of her choice and a 36-inch ribbon for assembling a necklace.
Don’t forget to register for the sleepover by clicking here!