Make Sleepover memories – and share them
Posted on December 6, 2012 by Little Brownie Bakers
Help girls remember the National Girl Scout Cookie Sleepover in style with this iron-on group photo t-shirt.
- T-shirts (one for each girl)
- Iron-on transfers (one for each shirt)
- Computer with printer
- Digital camera
- Once all the girls arrive for the sleepover, invite them to gather for a group photo. (The border used in the example pictured above is optional, and can be found here in a .doc file and here in an image file.)
- Upload the photo to the computer and print the image on the iron-on transfer.
- Iron the transfers onto the shirts, using the manufacturer’s instructions.
- As the girls leave, give them the shirts as a keepsake to remember all the fun they had at the National Girl Scout Cookie Sleepover.
Don’t forget to register for the sleepover by clicking here!