Recipes for scrumptious snacking — and sales
Posted on December 6, 2012 by Little Brownie Bakers
Tagalong shakes, anyone? If cookies are available, let girls taste them and make a yummy recipe. Girls can also make recipe cards for cookie booth giveaways to drive sales.
Girl Scout Cookies add unexpected flavor and fun to many recipes. Girls may want to try some of the recipes below at the sleepover, if cookies are available.
You can also print out these recipes and encourage girls to cut them out and paste them on recipe cards. Girls can give them away at the cookie booth to any customer that buys three or more packages. Who could resist a buying multiple boxes with recipes like these?
- Samoas Fried Shrimp, Samoas Sweet Rolls, and more
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Streusel Bar
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Chiffon Pie
- Savannah Smiles Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- Thin Mint Brownies
- Trefoils Cheesecake Cup
- Do-si-dos Peanut Thai Chicken
- Tagalongs Shake
- Thank U Berry Munch Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad
- Thank U Berry Munch Bread Pudding
- Dulce de Leche Crunchy Caramel Snack Mix
Don’t forget to register for the sleepover by clicking here!